What are DiscIts? It's okay, I didn't know what they were either, but a few weeks ago, I received two free pairs of DiscIts to try out. I'll admit, they sat on my kitchen table for a while because I had to find the time to "install" these no-tie laces into my running shoes. It took a snowed-in Saturday evening and a little reminder from Tom (a DiscIts employee) for me to finally figure it out.
The next few days, I took my running shoes, now sporting DiscIts, to the test - and they were great! While I only got to test these on the treadmill, I look forward to taking these out in the rain and snow, which is always when my running sneakers tend to come untied!
Who would benefit from DiscIts?
- runners (no more retying your shoes)
- triathlete (speed up those transition times)
- gym rat (easy on and off, great spin or yoga classes getting in & out of shoes)
- youth athletes (great for soccer)
- kids in school/camp on their everyday shoes