- Their products are unisex.
- They are 100% American made.
- They can be worn on their own or under other hats, helmets, and visors.
- They are made of stretchy, breathable material which allows them to fit virtually every head size and shape.
- Their fashion lycra fabric is fun and perfect for every day.
- In warm weather the "No Slip, No Drip" moisture wicking headbands are great to wick away sweat, keep hair back, and keep ear buds in ears.
- In colder weather, they are great to keep your ears warm.
- Bondi Band donates 10% of pretax profits to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- In addition to the headbands they offer armbands, wristbands, wicking hats, wicking ponytail hats, wicking pigtail hats, wicking neck gators, wicking sweat towels, and even items for your children and dogs!!!
- They offer customized products.
If you've got long hair and/or you sweat a lot when you workout, you probably are constantly searching for the perfect headband to keep your face dry and hair-free during your workouts. If you're anything like me - you're convinced your going blind the moment your sweat drips into your eye.
I do have a couple brands of go-to headbands, but I'm always looking for something new. That's why I was so excited when BondiBands sent me some to try out. Not only are these headbands fun and functional with great wicking capabilities, the company also donates 10% of all profits to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.
There are headbands of all colors and sizes, and even ones with fun sayings on them. These are the ones I was sent to try out:
I tried these bands out for both a high intensity cardio workout and a weightlifting session. The bands staying in place and were able to wick-away all of the sweat from my forehead (which can be A LOT during those high intensity cardio sessions).
Here are a few facts about BondiBand:
But don't take my word for it - try it out on your own. Enter below to win your own FREE BondiBand!
To my readers, please note this website and blog is for educational and informational purposes only. For medical advice, dietary restrictions, and/or medical diagnosis, and before beginning any diet and/or exercise program, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional.