I was recently contacted by Jamie at MASH Up Conditioning to review one of their home-fitness DVDs. One of the things I love about home-fitness DVDs is their reliability. With all of the snow and ice we've been having in Philadelphia lately, I know that I can count on my home-fitness DVDs! I couldn't wait to try this one out!
- Agility and strength (5 minutes)
- High intensity interval training, or HIIT (5 minutes)
- Mind, body and core (5 minutes)
I did both the T1 and T2 workouts back to back for a 30-minute workout. Each move had a beginner, intermediate and advanced version so that anyone of any fitness level could complete the workout and stay challenged. The DVD started out by saying that you don't NEED dumbbells for the strength moves, but if you're an seasoned exerciser, you're going to want them for the extra challenge (anything between 5lbs and 10lbs should be enough).
- all fitness levels are shown for every exercise
- includes yoga/pilates, strength training, and high intensity intervals all in the same workout
- includes an eating and exercise guide
- the workouts are supported by Dr. Mercola (world-renowned natural health physician)
- the DVDs are great if you're short on time